All we do is OEM.
Outsourcing the manufacture of high-mix, low-volume builds is a challenge for OEMs, especially those servicing specialized and heavily regulated industries. At GMI Solutions, we embrace complexity. Whether it’s a large BOM, complex assembly process, intensive testing or challenging logistics, our team can help.
In the 30-plus years we’ve been doing contract manufacturing for OEMs, we’ve developed a series of tools and processes that have proven to be the best methodology for building application-specific solutions:
- A system of processes and inspection points to ensure internal procedures adhere to work instructions and each step is controlled – right through production release
- An automated database that tracks assembly steps, inspections and tests performed throughout the manufacturing process, produces and perpetually updates electronic documentation, and archives records
- Manufacture of products ranging from subassemblies to complete turnkey assemblies in an ISO 13485-controlled environment that includes a Class 10,000 clean room for sensitive assemblies
- Assembly of products in North America or China, with both facilities carrying CCC certification
- Expertise in mechanical design, embedded computers, power, and cooling to enhance existing OEM resources and achieve faster time to market
- Flexibility for the OEM to choose to work with their preexisting suppliers, GMI Solutions’ supply chain, or a combination of both
GMI Solutions also provides synergistic services that extend beyond assembly to help OEMs develop better ways of manufacturing components, testing assemblies, and handling logistics, including:
With robust, proven tools and expertise at every step, GMI Solutions guarantees the consistency of outbound products – all of which are tested to ensure they comply wholly with specific OEM requirements. It’s a non-negotiable final step we take because we’re committed to quality, take the trust OEMs place in us seriously, and truly believe in manufacturing what matters.
See a few examples of the types of products we manufacture for OEMs here.
We'd love to connect. Take a few seconds to reach out and we'll get back to you quickly!